Fighting climate change starts with energy conservation and although it’s now the height of summer, the heating season is only a few months away. NStar and National Grid are offering two exciting new time-limted incentives this summer to help you save money and energy!
NSTAR’s Summer Bonus Offer gives $100 VISA Gift Card for those residents who complete insulation recommendations by the deadline. Plus NSTAR and National Grid are extending the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate to help upgrade boilers over 30 years old. The deadline is now September 30, 2012.
Take the first step to access both of these incentives by signing up for a no-cost energy assessment!
NSTAR’s Summer Bonus Offer:
Receive a $100 VISA Gift Card in addition to energy savings! First, you will need to:
- Have a no-cost energy assessment (click here to sign up)
- Receive up to 75% off the cost of insulation and air sealing, up to $2,000
- Sign your insulation contract by August 31, 2012
If you have already received an assessment, great! Just sign your insulation contract by August 31st and receive your $100 VISA Gift Card.
Early Boiler Replacement Rebate:
Receive $1,750-$4,000 to replace your existing boiler with an efficient model. Click here to learn about the steps toward claiming your rebate.
Your boiler must be:
- 30 years old, or older
- Currently functioning
- Fueled by gas, propane, or oil
- Replacement boiler must be installed by October 31, 2012 (an eligibility request must be submitted by September 30, 2012 in order to receive the rebate)
The rebate is NOT for:
- Replacing furnaces
- Converting to another fuel
- Fixing or replacing broken boilers
Insulation and an energy efficient heating system can save you hundreds of dollars in heating costs each year. The first step for both incentives is to sign up online, or call Next Step Living at 1-866-867-8729. Thanks!