Join us for drinks and substantial hors d’oeuvres, get a great update on our work, and donate to support BostonCAN.
When: Sunday, November 8 from 4 to 6pm
Where: 65 Burroughs Street in Jamaica Plain, the home of Amelie Ratliff
- Learn about our campaign to fix gas leaks and stop new natural gas pipelines. (Did you know that gas leaks are Boston’s worst source of greenhouse gases — worse than all the cars and trucks driven in the city, or all the emissions from heating buildings?)
- Explore gas leaks near your home using an interactive mapping tool.
- See our street theater piece performed live!
- Connect with BostonCAN leaders, organizers, and supporters over an amazing spread of food and drink.
- And pitch in to keep the work flowing.
If you can’t come, you can still donate to our work by sending a check to BostonCAN at PO Box 300984, Boston MA 02130. But please come if you can. We want to see you!